Friday, April 22, 2011

A message from AD Chris Arthur-Henly Robinson

from
Christopher Robinson
to
keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com>
date
Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 1:03 AM
subject
Re: please let me know whether you got my voicemail message

Sylvia, sorry I haven't had a chance to write down any of my ideas for our production. I had a very busy day, but I have the whole day off tomorrow from work and school.I'll get something to you. P.S. the semester is almost over I will have more time to dedicate to the movie in a couple of more weeks. Oh and P.P.S. I am thrilled about next Thursday's shoot and I am very happy in general that my disastrous collegiate career will be coming to its climax.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 6:17 PM, keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com> wrote:
> great work!
>
> the camera store idea is interesting, but a real videographer would drop her
> baby before she'd drop her camera. let's explore the subtext of that,
> though.
>
> that's number one. number two: we also need the actor/husband to play the
> pickpocket - can you work that into the craigslist ad?

No comments:

Post a Comment