Friday, December 2, 2011

A message from sylviatoyindustries




status

keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com> Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 10:42 PM
To: Christopher Arthur-Henly Robinson, bymikelewis, diana slampyak
hey. imagine you are finishing the semester. winter blues are worse than usual at our place because of my mom's death. i have the flu and will probably have to lay a little low while my lungs fix themselves over the next few weeks. but i think we should pick one scene with Diana, design and set it up and shoot it.

we need to get our feet wet. how about the week after Christmas?

--

Thanks.
The Keskarel the Movie production team




1 comment:

  1. Christopher Robinson: 12:56 PM (1 hour ago)

    to: keskarel navapeac

    Sounds great I can't wait I need to get this school thing out of the way. I hope you feel better Nena. I miss our meetings and I admire your courage. I should also talk to Mike about the script I don't know if he read or not, but I hope he liked it.

    keskarel navapeac: 1:58 PM (9 minutes ago)

    to: Christopher, bymikelewis

    i think you should call mike.

    pick a scene that would be 60 seconds finally edited, that with me doing the tech while you and mike directed/shot, could be done in 4 hours or less, set up to break down.

    ReplyDelete