Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A message from AD Chris Arthur-Henly Robinson

Gmail keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com>

(no subject)

keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com> Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 6:22 AM
To: Christopher Robinson <christopherro73@gmail.com>
hey - i work all day for the next while. we can meet after work on friday. but can you email me back a summary of your ideas before then?

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:55 PM, Christopher Robinson <christopherro73@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Sylvia, I have some ideas about how to finish this movie and how to
tie everything together. I have Friday off, we should meet for a story
conference I want to run them over with you and get together a nice
story outline before I finish writing the rest of the script. I have a
whole lot of ideas. I trust that you are doing well my friend I will
look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment