Friday, August 12, 2011

A message from Chris Arthur-Henly Robinson: "Okay Sylvia, my writing of the script begins now ..."



Gmail keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com>

Hey - the Template and a formatting sample are attached





Christopher Robinson  Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 10:32 AM
To: keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com>


Okay Sylvia, my writing of the script begins now, god willing I can get
it done with nimble swift fingers and a stout heart, in the time I
have allotted myself. I am going to fly to Seattle on Wednesday. My
mom fell off a ladder, broke her pelvis and fractured two bones in her
arms. Its scary when you realize your parents are no longer immortal.
I'm going up to help her adjust to crippled life. I have a lot of
training in things like this so it may be perfect that I have this
brief time off from school to aid her. Writing the script will be the
perfect endeavor, I like to be as productive as possible when I stress
out, otherwise I feel like a nut, so you can't say something like:
"Chris you can wait to do this if you would like your mother's much
more important than our movie." Then I would say: "I know Sylvia, but I
want to get this thing done." Then I would reflect on this, my answer,
and reevaluate my whole life and my role as the dutiful son.
In moments of stress, worry, anxiety it is wonderful to know you have
good friends, interesting, dynamic friends so I will say thanks for
giving me this opportunity and thanks to your husband too for
listening to us rant about the script. I hope you are doing well, I'll
talk with you very soon.

1 comment:

  1. keskarel navapeac Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 2:01 PM
    To: Christopher Robinson
    It doesn't sound strange that you're a good caregiver, for some reason. I'm so sorry for your mom's difficulty and I'm glad you are available and willing when she really needs you. Best to both of you, and good luck with both your endeavors in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete