Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A message from Sylvia



Gmail keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com>

I am calling this "The Director's Cut"





keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com> Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:44 PM
To: Nidal Musallam, Nima Nejad, diana slampyak, steve lewis, sapna gandhi, bymikelewis, Christopher Robinson


this is not the final cut - there is some repair that needs to happen and a revised return-the-keys scene if there's time, as well as my getting up the nerve to ask Nidal's nephews and their band whether I can get an MP3 of their music so all the accents in the movie are in the same vein as the music in Nabila's which IMHO helps make the movie. for your information, this version is on and will remain on my portfolio on Videoart.net. I will keep it distinct from the final version, and rename it if necessary if it creates confusion re: any of the company member's resumes.

Congratulation. You all and your work look fabulous. Good job, as my 23 year old boss used to say.

http://vimeo.com/21051825
sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment