Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A message from AD Chris Arthur-Henly Robinson

Gmail keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com>

next week

Christopher Robinson  Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 1:43 PM
To: keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com>
I am going to reformat the script and do some more editing, so I will
send it to you on Friday so you can read it before I visit. I hope
that you are doing all right. I miss our meetings, I haven't heard you
and Mike argue in a while, this is very sad.

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Christopher Robinson wrote:
> Okay I have to work until six, but I will come straight there, script in hand.
>
> On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 6:52 PM, keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com> wrote:
>> how about Saturday? we're shooting an A****le video, but probably will be
>> way done by 3 or 4 oclock.
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Christopher Robinson wrote:
>>>
>>> I would love to meet, maybe next Monday or Saturday. I hope that you
>>> are feeling a little bit better and I look forward to seeing you next
>>> week.
>>>
>>> On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 12:40 PM, keskarel navapeac <keskarel@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> > hey, i really can't stand talking on the phone at the moment. but maybe
>>> > we
>>> > can meet next week when you have time available. let me know.
>>> >
>>> > --
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > Thanks.
>>> > The Keskarel the Movie production team


No comments:

Post a Comment